commit d280eadc4fba0bf99fb1c3b60e8c5e007f7da02c
Author: Eric Miao <eric.miao@marvell.com>
Date:   Fri Jun 6 17:13:02 2008 +0800

   [NET] smc91x: remove "irq_flags" from "struct smc91x_platdata"

Thanks. Seems I can just drop the irq_flags setting altogetheras well.

BTW, can you please run scripts/checkpatch.pl on your patches?

| total: 63 errors, 87 warnings, 2621 lines checked

Duh again ... half the errors were in the original smc91x.c but I'll clean up
my mess now.

Can they be merged?

Tough call - at this point, the Atari driver requires special case handling for setting up the timer interrupt (i.e., I can hardwire timer D as interrupt but I still need to program the timer for the first instance it gets used. May need to go into a separate module).

When I get the level 6 interrupt to work, it'll be so much easier to merge. I'll get to it :-)