Re: [buildd] releasing lenny

On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 07:09:20AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> No, no binaries from lenny will be going back into unstable to make
>> sure. If it becomes an issue, it isn't very difficult to resign the
>> changes files after the fact.
>
> If you say so - no further objections from my part.
>
> Regarding archive administration - I suppose Stephen has access to that
> as well? I would not mind trying my hand at it either if more backup is
> needed.

At the moment, all I have access to is buildd_m68k. I'll happily
share that, send me an ssh key. :)

We've also got to find changes for the list at
<http://debian-ports.org/~aurel32/m68k_missing_changes>. For whatever
reason they are keeping us from syncing the archive. Otherwise we'll
have to rebuild them. I'm guessing they aren't on merkel, but I haven't
looked yet. At least some of them should be able to come out of the
buildd logs too. Anyone? Anyone?

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>