Re: linux-image-2.6-17-mac tries

> > > how are you connecting when you use ethernet,
> > the system is stable only with ethx desabled !
>
> you mean you have nothing connected to it at all when
> you boot, if you want to test it you should have a link of
> some kind. starting with the simplest thing was my way,

Do you mean to say the system fails to boot with ethernet enabled and
plugged in, or does it fail later on? The sonic ethernet driver on the
q650 will usually crash the bootstrap (before the console is even
intitated), so if it's the former, try connecting the network cable only
after the framebuffer logo has appeared.