Re: Fwd: linux-image-2.6-17-mac tries

Bill Allombert píše v Út 10. 10. 2006 v 20:52 +0200:
> > Do tell that to my Falcon/CT60. What did I buy the 512 MB RAM stick for?
> > :-)))
>
> True but does aranym allow more than 126Mb ?

yes. The limit (in direct addressing mode) is at about 3824 MB of
FastRAM, IIRC.

The Debian build for MMU version is incorrect (it uses faster real
addressing but that one is limited to 128 MB address space), I'll talk
to the package maintainer to fix it.

> --- atarapif is not suid-root and I did nit find any way to enable
> networking without it being suid-root.

that's another bug in the ARAnyM package. Will be fixed.

Petr