Re: M68K boot floppies / CDs

"Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org> writes:

> > Should I have reported this as a bug against debian-m68k, or some such?
> Because we dont react? I dont think the debian/m68k porters have to read
> that list, if you would read it, you would find reasons why not to read it.

No, that's not what I meant.  There seems to be a ``package'' called
called ``debian-m68k'':

  http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/pa/ldebian-m68k.html

Perhaps this situation could be handled by making the maintainer of
that package be m68k-build@nocrew.org.

Then whoever has time to deal with any problem could mark it as fixed,
or submit follow-up info. as they deal with it. This would allow you
to coordinate your efforts, and ensure that the things that have not
been dealt with don't get forgotten about, or assumed to be someone
else's responsibility.

Cheers, Phil.