Re: DebConf16 team meeting: Wednesday 24 June 2015, matters to discuss

cool will do Raoul.

hi all
the one Bernelle put in was not the final one it was jus a testa to see if the svg format works.
It is not far from the final but more to see, of how all works etc.

So will send the final one this evening in a Dropbox folder and will invite everyone to it.

Kind  Regards
Tammy