Re: DebConf16 team meeting: Wednesday 24 June 2015, matters to discuss

She wants to keep these in dropbox, which I think will work great
for big files that's being changed often. I shudderingly await
Martin's comment on this. I think we'll do  a dropbox folder for
it anyways and I'll keep updating git as we go along...

Can I have in on this Dropbox folder please? You can use this e-mail address.

I'll see you guys tomorrow evening - just ping me if I don't seem active, please.

--
Raoul Snyman
e: raoul@snyman.info