Re: DebConf16 team meeting: Wednesday 24 June 2015, matters to discuss

also sprach Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> [2015-06-23 20:14 +0200]:
> She wants to keep these in dropbox, which I think will work great
> for big files that's being changed often. I shudderingly await
> Martin's comment on this. I think we'll do  a dropbox folder for
> it anyways and I'll keep updating git as we go along...

I'll just leave you shudderingly waiting, that seems more fun ;)

Yes, Debian and DebConf take pride in doing everything with Free
Software and without much dependence on others, but we also use
titanpad etc.. Long story short, I think at this stage of the game,
you guys should do what works best for you. No need to keep updating
Git until a wider group gets involved. Not everything needs to be in
Git.

> Then, lastly, I want to chat sponsor perks. I don't have the strength
> for latex today, so I just made a table in an .odt.

Who is this for? Sponsors? Us?

> Martin, I suspect the biggest issue is something to do with
> sponsor perks. I want to use this doc to explore what those issues
> are, and brainstorm ideas here. The link:
> fundraising/brochure/sponsor_brochure_ideas.odt

I will try to make tomorrow's meeting (maybe a bit late) and explain
a bit what I think then, ok?

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org