Re: DebConf16 team meeting: Wednesday 24 June 2015, matters to discuss

Hi all

I've seen some budget discussion, haven't been following too closely,
but great that it's moving.

4. Conference venue:
I now have confirmation of venue booking - the dates are preliminary
for 4 to 17 July... see git accommodation folder. I don't have costs
yet.
I have also uploaded the scanned in copy of the senate approval doc
(thanks ginggs) that allows us to host the conference at UCT - any UCT
related admin requires this document.

5. Design
Tammy has given another logo design - see
LOGO'S_round_2_testa_23jun15.svgz in Logo folder. More is forthcoming.
She wants to keep these in dropbox, which I think will work great for
big files that's being changed often. I shudderingly await Martin's
comment on this. I think we'll do  a dropbox folder for it anyways and
I'll keep updating git as we go along...

6. Sponsor brochure
Then, lastly, I want to chat sponsor perks. I don't have the strength
for latex today, so I just made a table in an .odt. Martin, I suspect
the biggest issue is something to do with sponsor perks. I want to use
this doc to explore what those issues are, and brainstorm ideas here.
The link: fundraising/brochure/sponsor_brochure_ideas.odt

Cheers