Re: Please do not publish "Debconf from different perspectives" after DebConf

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 05:53:10PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 12:26:55PM -0300, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana wrote:
> > This is completely understandable.
> > I know people have been gave up to talk because they were worried about
> > what other people will say later. I believe we should always welcome
> > people don't want their talks be recorded and available later.
>
> In light of this, I've just updated the database so the talk is now
> listed in the review system as "ignored". This means it won't be
> reviewed, transcoded, or published.
>
> Obviously it will still be streamed live.

Live streaming was accepted and intended.  Thanks for accepting not
to publish.

A totally unrelated question: What transcoding procedures could you
recomment to make sure a video can be seen flawlessly on phones and
other systems than Linux.  I had trouble with my own videos - if
you have some hints - I'd love to learn this (in a smaller To: list
thought)

Thanks a lot for doing all this video stuff for DebConf online.
It would not have been possible without you!

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de