Re: Please do not publish "Debconf from different perspectives" after DebConf

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 06:06:32PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> A totally unrelated question: What transcoding procedures could you
> recomment to make sure a video can be seen flawlessly on phones and
> other systems than Linux.

Which phones? ;-)

Your best bet is to produce both mp4 and WebM files at the same time.
For the latter, there's VP8 as well as VP9, Both should work equally
well on modern phones, but VP8 has a higher chance of working on older
stuff.

Yeah, this sucks.

--
To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're happy

  -- seen somewhere on the Internet on a photo of a billboard