Re: Please do not publish "Debconf from different perspectives" after DebConf

Hi Andreas and Bárbara,

Thank you both for your contribution to DC20 with this talk.

Em 29/08/2020 09:24, Andreas Tille escreveu:
> Hi content and video team,
>
> today Bárbara and I are active in the event
>
>    https://debconf20.debconf.org/talks/24-debconf-from-different-perspectives/
>
> It turned out that Bárbara was not aware that all DebConf events were
> uploaded to the DebConf talks archive for "ethernity".  When I met
> Bárbara last year at DebConf19 she was wearing a "no photo" button.  I
> think its a big step for her to come with me "on stage".  I'm very happy
> about this.  However, she has asked me that the video will be streamed
> only but not uploaded to the DebConf video archive for public download.
>
> I hope you agree with this.  It is a bit like the "Newcomers BoF" on
> DebConfs where we try to care for some kind of privacy for those who are
> speaking.  We both discussed it extensively but below you can read the
> final decision of Bárbara which I would like to respect.  I appreciate
> Bárbara's courage to be streamed with me and would love to give her time
> to do the next steps into the wide open possibly in some other event.

This is completely understandable.
I know people have been gave up to talk because they were worried about
what other people will say later. I believe we should always welcome
people don't want their talks be recorded and available later.

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil