Re: DebConf19 Video Equipment Hire List

On 09/05/2019 18:02, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana wrote:
Hi Andy

On 09/05/2019 13:51, Andy Simpkins wrote:
Sorry I don't know what you mean by "Sound Box" can you describe please?
I believe you call "speaker" :-)
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1577/7605/products/sa-155.2_pair_1000_1024x1024.jpg?v=1510273429

"Sound box" is a literal translation for the equipament from portuguese.
"Speaker" is funny because in english it can be the equipament or
someone given a speach.

Understood.

in that case we will need "Sound Boxes" in the 2 of the 3 rooms (We don't need them in the BoF / video conference room because it is so small)

If I have understood correctly there are already Sound boxes (and amplifiers) 'hard wired' in the other 2 rooms that we be using.

The only difference from how the rooms are currently set up is that I will move the feeds to the amplifiers from the "main" output of the mixing desk to a "group", "auxiliary", "effects" or "foldback" channel so that we can use the "main" output for the video stream.

Cheers

/Andy