Re: DC18 Budget Approval Request

Yao Wei,

> First, I found that only you and I are discussing about the budget. There's
> no third person involved in the discussion, at least since last 2 weeks.

I think part of that is because you are doing a good job juggling all
the responsibilities, contacts, estimates and figures that others
believe you have stuff pretty much handled. You should be flattered!

Nevertheless, I am sure it would have been useful in our previous
threads to have others jump in...

> I actually don't know what kind of state you are looking for
> so I simply guess it

There is no problem whatsoever in asking for clarification on any
topic. There are no stupid questions and I promise I do not think less
of anyone who asks a question they "should" know the answer to.

In fact, pretty much all my questions on the budget have been asking
for clarification to "dumb" questions.

> I probably need to ask about what exactly you are looking for before
> answering the questions.

Yes, that's always a good idea, especially on — as you say — things
that involve money. Whatever you do, please don't guess. :)

Anything I can do?

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.