Re: [DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-05]

Hi Yao Wei!

>          USD 70000.0    Bursaries
>          USD 60000.0      Bursaries
>          USD 10000.0      Diversity

What would be the best way to approve this bit ASAP to unblock the
bursary team? That would, in turn, allow people to book flights
earlier and thus saving us money. It would also allow people to start
organising their visas, etc.

>           USD 5500.0    Content
>           USD 5000.0      Invited Speakers

Can we rename or move this section? It *looks* like we are paying the
invited speakers to talk which — from a previous email — we are not
doing. :)

>           USD 1000.0    Miscallenous:Incidentals

This feels a little low. Can a previous DC organiser chime in here?

>          USD 63200.0    Roomboard
>           USD 6000.0      Bar Beers

We're paying for beer? Perhaps this is a deposit/up-front cost we
plan to recoup?

>        USD -108740.5    Fundraising
>          USD -4000.0      Bronze
>         USD -19849.0      Gold
>         USD -17225.5      Governmental Funds
>         USD -20000.0      Platinum
>         USD -45000.0      Silver
>          USD -2666.0      Supporter

Woah, nice work. Congrats to all those involved in the fundraising
efforts. :)

Regards,

--
      ,''`.