Re: DC18 Budget Approval Request

Hi Yao,

> Currently my sole estimation about the number is that we have lower
> bound of 300 people: we have 296 people finished their registration on
> site, and we need to consider about people not able to come if they
> don't receive bursaries, and people that register late.

Thank you for your quick reply. :)  I was wondering whether you
could quickly speak to the organisers of previous DebConfs and ask
them to comment briefly on these numbers given the current
dates / stage [0] of registration?

For example, they might be able to say that they get a /lot/ of
registrations at the last moment which would make us less certain
about our current numbers. Again, that's just an example of what
could be said, it's just that this is not the first Debian event,
after all...

  [0] https://debconf18.debconf.org/schedule/important-dates/

(No need to apologise about lack of certainty around the numbers!)

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb