Re: DC18 Budget Approval Request

On 2018-05-08 09:17, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, May 08, 2018 at 05:41:22AM +0000, Yao Wei wrote:
>> First, I found that only you and I are discussing about the budget. There's
>> no third person involved in the discussion, at least since last 2 weeks.
>
> I never stop following this discussion, I just had nothing to add
> anymore.

Pretty much the same on my side.

If I may give an advice, here is what I would personally do in order to
get the budget approved:

1. Decide clearly how many people the budget is for and stick with it.
400 seemed like a good number to me.

2. Send the budget here and say something like "This is the proposed
budget for DC18. We request its approval by the DPL".

3. ???

4. Profit.

Jokes aside, the numbers I've seen for the 400 people budget looked good
and no one had clear objections.

I don't see any point in discussing this further as the longer we wait,
the longer it will take to finish the bursaries attribution.

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Louis-Philippe Véronneau