Re: DC18 Budget Approval Request

Hi,

First, I found that only you and I are discussing about the budget. There's no third person involved in the discussion, at least since last 2 weeks. I would like to let others join the thread and explain or translate the dialogs.

Second, sometimes I don't have context what you are referring to. For example "The current state of the budget", I actually don't know what kind of state you are looking for so I simply guess it. I probably need to ask about what exactly you are looking for before answering the questions.

Sorry for my premature reply. I am stressed out because it involves money and we are having communication problems.

Yao Wei
On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 13:28 Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> wrote:
Yao Wei,

> > I think working out some kind of solution to these communication
> > problems _now_ would be productive.
> >
> > Do you have any ideas? :)
>
> I think it could be better letting others being treasurer than me.

Oh. Isn't that a bit.. premature? I remain optimistic we can work
this out.

I wasn't suggesting a replacement treasurer — and just to underline
again what I said in my previous messages — I am certain this is not
100% due to you... :)

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.