Re: Initial set of pages for debconf documentation was Re: committed sponsorships, payments and balancing books of debconf events

Reply in-line :-

On 17/04/2018, Héctor Orón Martínez <hector.oron@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

>> @Hector - the list you shared of trusted organisations seems to be a
>> pretty small list,  I do remembering reading somewhere a longish list
>> but maybe that's old and the last list was correct. Could you or
>> somebody else reconfirm. If it's just 5 names, just could put a new
>> page tomorrow evening and add the five organisations therein.
>
> I hope it helps...
>
> https://www.debian.org/donations.en.html
> https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Treasurer/Organizations

Thank you. While yesterday the list of trusted organizations were
pointed out, having the link of donation pages was also useful and has
been shared.

I also did some edits to clarify from whatever I know which hopefully
would guide prospective debconf organizers and attendees a bit more.

> Cheers,
> --
>  Héctor Orón  -.. . -... .. .- -.   -.. . ...- . .-.. --- .--. . .-.

The one thing which I couldn't find a page for Minidebconf either in
debconf pages or in wiki.debian.org/ sub-pages.

I could put up a Minidebconf page with some initial blurb and then
people more knowledgeable than me could fill/correct in the rest.

I could also put up info. about Debian release parties and maybe even
Debian pre-release parties although AFAIK there hasn't been any
movement on latter or how that should work in order to have a better
Debian release.

The pre-release party might be a debian-devel topic or should be
discussed somewhere else or even might have been discussed, I have no
idea.

Looking forward to know.
--
          Regards,