Initial set of pages for debconf documentation was Re: committed sponsorships, payments and balancing books of debconf events

<snipped>

Dear all,

Have started documenting the Initial pages at

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf/DebConf

and '

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf/DebConf/Bid

The first things I realized that there doesn't seem to be any pages for

organising Minidebconfs and Debian sprints.

I did find an old migration page at

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Migration which does have MiniDebconf as
a redlink. The Migration page doesn't mention as to where it's
migrating from or to. It is silent on that part.

I couldn't find anything about Debian sprints which could be a
specific bug fixing and development sprint on some part of Debian
Development, Debian Infrastructure anything.

The next thing while putting whatever I understand of the Initial bid,
I have written,  I do remember seeing a template for holding Debian
Conferences. I did try various various combinations of 'Debconf bid
template' but most of them bring me to
https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2003/10/msg01686.html which is of
a different 'debconf' template rather than one which I'm searching
for. Maybe my search-fu is not good enough.  For now I have linked the
2019 Curitiba bid as role model to follow.

Feel free to advise or edit the wiki page as you feel fit.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल