Re: Initial set of pages for debconf documentation was Re: committed sponsorships, payments and balancing books of debconf events

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 22:30:32 +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:

> The first things I realized that there doesn't seem to be any pages for
> organising Minidebconfs and Debian sprints.

Sprints are documented at https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/
(and they are not related to DebConf, except that DebCamp is _one_
option to hold a sprint.)

> The next thing while putting whatever I understand of the Initial bid,
> I have written,  I do remember seeing a template for holding Debian
> Conferences.

Maybe https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Bid_process ?

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe