Re: DC18 Budget Approval Request

Hi Lucas et al.,

> > Sorry that I am relatively new to budget stuffs. If any of the items is
> > far off the previous DebConf, please tell me and I can try to fix it.
>
> You are doing great, don't worry

First, thanks for all the updates and posing of questions.

Indeed, there absolutely no need to apologise. I think the the only
bit of feedback that would give is that it would be extremely useful
for all of us, especially myself, to know at all times who is
waiting on who and for what.

For example, you sent over an update a few hours ago but it is
ambiguous whether you folks thinkg is ready for me to approve or
whether I should "just" provide feedback, etc.

Being overly explicit about these "assignments" would ensure that it
does not useless linger in anyone's inbox where we both believe we
are waiting on the other person. :)

> Oops, sorry, the mail below was intended as an out-of-band email to
> Chris and the DebConf committee, and ENOTENOUGHCOFFEE hit again

These things happen! *grin*   Hey, at least you didn't confuse the
Team and the Committee! Now that would be /really/ embarrassing!

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb