Re: DC18 Budget Approval Request

Hi,

I think that the budget now looks sane.

It should still be clarified whether:
- the fundraising amounts are those that are already committed (but I
  think they are)
- they have plans to cover the USD 16569.5 deficit, or if Debian will
  have to cover this for sure. But even if Debian has to cover this,
  this is not a big issue (I think) given our current reserves and the
  fact that the Bursaries budget is already included.

Chris, do you want me to ask those questions? (I don't mind you
finishing the discussion at this point, it's probably simpler)

Lucas