Re: [Debconf-team] DebCamp and DebConf dates

also sprach Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> [2015-02-15 09:37 +0100]:
> Yeah, personally I think 80 is already a high enough number. But if we
> see a lot more people signing up to sprints, we can discuss what we do
> (including asking for more beds, we can likely get more beds if we ask
> enough time in advance). I don't think we need to worry about this
> before it actually happens, though. Keeping an eye on the signups
> sounds exactly like what we should do.

I'll talk to the youth hostel. Generally, I don't think it hurts to
let them know that we might be expecting more. They do have
a 8-week-cancellation policy and so it might just make more sense to
go higher. I'll ask them.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"the only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of
 the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that
 I have always cultivated."
                                                        -- oscar wilde