[Debconf-team] DebCamp and DebConf dates

Hello team,

Could we setup the dates of DebCamp and DebConf, including sponsored days, and talks days?

I prepared a proposal:

Sat  8 Aug: Early arrivals (Setup, DebCamp) starting 17:00
Sun  9 Aug: DebCamp Day 1
Mon 10 Aug: DebCamp Day 2
Tue 11 Aug: DebCamp Day 3
Wed 12 Aug: DabCamp Day 4
Thu 13 Aug: DebCamp Day 5
Fri 14 Aug: DebCamp Day 6, early arrival for DebConf sponsored people without DebCamp plan
Sat 15 Aug: Open Weekend, DebConf Day 1 (talks starts on the afternoon)
Sun 16 Aug: Open Weekend, DebConf Day 2
Mon 17 Aug: DebConf Day 3
Tue 18 Aug: DebConf Day 4
Wed 19 Aug: DebConf Day 5 (day trip)
Thu 20 Aug: DebConf Day 6
Fri 21 Aug: DebConf Day 7
Sat 22 Aug: DebConf Day 8
Sun 23 Aug: Clean-up and Departure Day, last day for sponsored people. Room should be free by 10:00, venue by 14:00.

Comments:

From budget, and past experiences, arrival days will be Friday and Saturday.

Should we start talks on Saturday late afternoon (plenaries: Welcome and one/two additional) or as usual, Sunday morning? Or on Monday? Is open weekend a parallel sessions for public (parallel to DebConf?)

Is last Saturday still a talk day? a full talk day?

ciao
      cate