Re: [Debconf-team] DebCamp and DebConf dates

On Sun, Feb 08, 2015 at 02:05:17PM +0100, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 10:09 AM, Giacomo Catenazzi <cate@cateee.net> wrote:
> > Could we setup the dates of DebCamp and DebConf, including sponsored days, and talks days?
> > I prepared a proposal:
>
> Thanks for this. Some personal comments.
>
> > Sat  8 Aug: Early arrivals (Setup, DebCamp) starting 17:00
> > Sun  9 Aug: DebCamp Day 1
>
> I'd make both of these "setup days". Only setup volunteers/orga should
> arrive during the weekend.

I'm a bit confused here because Martin says people can arrive in the
8 and marga says you need to have a couple of setups days.

I have not idea how much setup you have to do but given that the "local
team" is not in Heildeberg it doesn't sounds like a bad idea if you have
1-2 days alone in the venue to polish the last minute details and probably
also prepare the hostel staff about what DebConf is.

Ana