Re: [Debconf-team] DebCamp and DebConf dates

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 08, 2015 at 03:42:40PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:

> The hostel doesn't need to prepare, and I doubt there is much that
> we need to set up that could get in the way of sprints. But then
> again, five days is enough for sprints, too. Maybe it would be best
> for orga to arrive Saturday and DebCamp attendees to start arriving
> on Sunday? One day at the venue will be plenty of time I think.

What about orga arrival on the 8th, DebCamp arrival day on the 9th, than sprints from 10 to 14?

Can I consider those dates for the call for sprints?

> Note that we only have a limited amount of beds reserved during the
> week (80; should be enough) and we need to let them know ahead of
> time how many we actually need.

I'm afraid that number will raise if we succeed with the call for sprints.
Maybe people who usually do not attend DebConf but that usually take part in
sprints will consider coming to DebConf this time. Let's just keep an eye on
that when the sprints are being formed and adjust this number accordingly.

Cheers,

Tassia.