Re: [Debconf-team] DebCamp and DebConf dates

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 6:03 AM, Tassia Camoes Araujo <tassia@debian.org> wrote:

> What about orga arrival on the 8th, DebCamp arrival day on the 9th, than sprints from 10 to 14?
> Can I consider those dates for the call for sprints?

These dates sound good to me, yes.

> I'm afraid that number will raise if we succeed with the call for sprints.
> Maybe people who usually do not attend DebConf but that usually take part in
> sprints will consider coming to DebConf this time. Let's just keep an eye on
> that when the sprints are being formed and adjust this number accordingly.

Yeah, personally I think 80 is already a high enough number. But if we
see a lot more people signing up to sprints, we can discuss what we do
(including asking for more beds, we can likely get more beds if we ask
enough time in advance). I don't think we need to worry about this
before it actually happens, though. Keeping an eye on the signups
sounds exactly like what we should do.

Cheers!

--
Besos,