Re: [Debconf-team] sponsored meal projections?

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 01:30:55PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Aug 2014, Giacomo Catenazzi wrote:
> > Additionally the US have not so special food (aka: I went here, I must
> > eat this, this and this specialty I'll find only there on more
> > "exotic" destinations).

> Actually, the US (and Portland in particular) does!

> 1. http://voodoodoughnut.com/

<strike>http://voodoodoughnut.com/</strike>http://www.bluestardonuts.com/
(While there are a few Portlanders who like Voodoo, it is mainly a tourist
destination for the pink box and ... inappropriately shaped pastries.)

> 2. Barbecue.
> 3. Food trucks.

<3

> and I'm ignoring native american cuisine, and the fact that Portland has
> restaurants representing almost every other culture.

And our own, which is PacNW seafood (SALMON, I'M LOOKING AT YOU).

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski