Re: [Debconf-team] sponsored meal projections?

On Tue, 12 Aug 2014, Giacomo Catenazzi wrote:
> Additionally the US have not so special food (aka: I went here, I must
> eat this, this and this specialty I'll find only there on more
> "exotic" destinations).

Actually, the US (and Portland in particular) does!

1. http://voodoodoughnut.com/
2. Barbecue.
3. Food trucks.

and I'm ignoring native american cuisine, and the fact that Portland has
restaurants representing almost every other culture.

> Obviously if there is some nice place near the venue (e.g. a
> Biergarten near the venue, with hot sun, will inevitably make people
> to miss the dinner times).

Rogue has a hall right next to PSU, and Full Sail is less than 3km away.
Not to mention numerous sports bars and other establishments...

"People selling drug paraphernalia ... are as much a part of drug
trafficking as silencers are a part of criminal homicide."
 -- John Brown, DEA Chief