Re: [Debconf-team] DC14 C&W venue status

Gerald Turner <gturner@unzane.com> writes:

> Ugh... sorry folks, I think we're out of options for a free-flowing
> alcohol environment unless we do something drastic like bus out to the
> countryside.

The idea of tasting-sized cups pairing suitable wines with various
cheeses is actually kind of a neat idea.  I don't know how well it would
work out in practice, of course, particularly since in the past the mix
of cheeses folks brought and wines was .. well .. pretty random.

Bdale