Re: [Debconf-team] Questions to the bid teams

Hello bidders,

here my questions about the bids:

- Mechelen: There is missing information about hacklabs (in particular
to 24/7 hacklab). Do you have some options/ideas?

- Heidelberg:
I'm concerned about "With exclusive access, 24/7 is no problem. But
there will be limitations during DebCamp (or if we end up with less than
350) when we are not the only ones (noise concerns, etc.)". We want also
not to disturb the attendees that want to sleep, so noise is such big
problem on the venue?

Additionally I find 350 people a very high number. I expect some people
sleeping outside the venue, and more people eating oustide (like in
other urban debconfs). BTW what are the prices for these people?

"Hostel can cater for 150–170 people at once". What do you mean? Do we
need two (or ev. also three rounds)?  Or "relay" is still good.

- Munich:
Could you set up a hacklab on the hostel? Could be open 24/7?

For all bids:

* Are there minimum dressing standards on venue / accommodation?

* how are the venue/accommodation flexible with the number of attendees?
(is April OK? BTW June is better)

* Security: how do you feel leaving computer unattended? (especially if
we share venue with others) are there some alternatives? (hacklab with
strict access control, lockers, etc.)

ciao
	cate