Re: [Debconf-team] Time to start thinking about Cheese and Wine party...

Quoting Raphaël Walther (raphael.walther@gmail.com):

> I have a preference for Monday because according to the last draft plan for the
> day trip I did we need to get up early on Wednesday (around 8:00) to take
> breakfast early as usual from 08:00 to 09:00. If not we would need to drop
> activities in the morning and of course I need to know that in advance.

This is about the same reason for me to prefer Monday. As explained in
private to Holger, I tend to be exhausted the day after  C&W and I'd
prefer not being exhausted for the Day Trip....:-).

That's a bit selfish but, well, the C&W is demanding enough for me,
you guys know that, right? :-)