Re: [Debconf-team] Time to start thinking about Cheese and Wine party...

Le 19/07/2013 10:56, Gaudenz Steinlin a écrit :

There are enough fridges at our dispositon during DebConf so that this
should not be an issue. I'm not sure if the bar will already have a
refrigerated trailer during DebCamp. How much space do you estimate for
the DebCamp week? I'm sure we'll find a solution here.

About two levels in a standard fridge is probably enough, assuming that beverages are kept outside the frige.