Re: [Debconf-team] Publish the list of people who prefer not being photographed or filmed?

This is exact same discussion as last year with the exact same outcome
- coming up with the rules that basically make it impractical to
publish any photos from Debconf. The only difference is that I am
personally not bothered by it as I am not there.

It is basically impossible to check photos of people against a list of
names to see who should not be in the photo and even more impossible
to check a photo against a list of names of 300+ people who don't mind
to be in photos.

Just be frank about it and just ban publishing any photos from Debconf
with people in it, because this will have the exact same effect.