Re: [Debconf-team] Publish the list of people who prefer not being photographed or filmed?

Quoting Moray Allan (moray@sermisy.org):
> On 2012-07-03 15:17, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> >Nice paradox, indeed. But this checkbox should have a purpose,
> >shouldn't it? And the purpose seems to be "I don't want my picture to
> >appear", not "I want to stay anonymous". Am I wrong?
>
> It might be more correct to publish the list of people who *don't*
> object to photos.  The box doesn't mean "I want to stay anonymous",
> but I would expect "I want to stay anonymous" to be highly
> correlated with "I don't want my picture to appear".

Yeah, agreed that it's probably a good compromise. Befor e goind
forward on this, let's rephrase:

Do you think there would be an objection to publish a list of people
(with names as they are in Penta) who mentioned "Yes in public areas,
unless I say otherwise" in Penta?

Once this is decided, I can volunteer for cooking an introductory mail
to this list, asking people who take photographs to check the list
before publishing their photos (while writing this, I think it won't
be as easy as it seems but I might still try...).