[Debconf-team] Publish the list of people who prefer not being photographed or filmed?

Hello,

Quite often in DebConf, the topic of people who are not comfortable
with being photographed or filmed and, more, with these pictures being
published somewhere, is raised up.

Could it be an improvement that, at some point (probably at the
beginning of Debconf itself), a list of attendees who explicitely set
this Penta field to "No, unless I give my permission", would be
published?

I guess these people would be OK with that and it would allow those
people who happen to often publish pics (whicn includes /me) to do it
and do their best not to hurt the wishes of others.

Comments?
(I voluntarily raise this on -team first)