Re: [Debconf-team] Publish the list of people who prefer not being photographed or filmed?

On 2012-07-03 15:17, Christian PERRIER wrote:
Nice paradox, indeed. But this checkbox should have a purpose,
shouldn't it? And the purpose seems to be "I don't want my picture to
appear", not "I want to stay anonymous". Am I wrong?

It might be more correct to publish the list of people who *don't* object to photos. The box doesn't mean "I want to stay anonymous", but I would expect "I want to stay anonymous" to be highly correlated with "I don't want my picture to appear".

--
Moray