Re: [Debconf-team] Using pentabarf for minidebconfindia

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 01:28:35PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> There is no Debian standard, there is just one application used for
> the Debian conference. It is not, by far, a simple application to set
> up. And it is quite diverging from upstream.

Perhaps I'm completely missing the point and I learned in the past to
trust Gunnar's words.  However, if you consider a MiniDebconf as a
Debconf with just a shorter time frame and less people, why could those
conferences not hosted on the very same Penta installation as we use for
the "big" DebConf.  There might be an overlap of participiants which
is nice for these to insert their data only once and formalising to
this DebConf Standard also for MiniDebConfs might be an advantage.

I'm sorry if this is a quite naive remark of a Penta illiterate person
and I could be silenced by a simple:  You are stupid this will not work
that way.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--