Re: [Debconf-team] Using pentabarf for minidebconfindia

Holger Levsen dijo [Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 09:38:01AM +0200]:
> > Last year we did not get enough time to setup pentabarf, but we would
> > like to set it up this year's miniDebConfIndia. Can someone point me
> > where to start?
>
> talk to Gunnar Wolf, cc:ed, he is setting up Pentabarf for dc11 atm...

Hummm...

I don't know if this is feasible. Our Pentabarf is heavily tweaked for
DebConf's peculiarities, which are not few, and I'd really prefer not
to drive it in two different directions at once (as a miniDebConf has
quite different needs than a full DebConf). As for setting up a
completely independent installation, Joerg Jaspert disuaded me from
trying, saying it is really not a nice beast to set up.

What are your specific needs for requesting Pentabarf? What do you
want to manage with it? There are several systems for managing (more
regular) conferences, which I'm sure will be much easier to set up and
use.