Re: [Debconf-team] Using pentabarf for minidebconfindia

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

Well, I cannot obviously speak for Joerg - I am the current person in
charge for Pentabarf modifications for DC11, and... Well, I know that
if I install it for your miniconf, I'll be hating you as much as I
hate the whole world by now ;-)

Well, I would like to atleast try and get pentabarf set up. Hopefully there will be more events in the fute and in the long run It would probably be a better idea to use the "Debian standard" rather than some homebrew app. And perhaps I might be able to be of assistance at future debconfs. So I would like to atleast take a stab at this. What machine is the current installation on? Any documentation?

What you need is, I guess, a much
smaller system, maybe even a simple homebrewn little webapp with as
little information on it as possible - but what's IMO most important:
With local knowledge to be able to modify it and extract any data you
need from it whenever need it, without having to coordinate with
people living across the ocean and in different timezones.

And this will be the backup plan if I start hating the world too. :-)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>