Re: [Debconf-team] debconf11.com

We can distribute it.. I will make a downloadable POI file for GPS
devices such as Garmin, TomTom etc, so users can download on their GPS
units and use them while in Banja Luka regardless of them having map
installed... I don't know much about licenses but not selling other
peoples hard work for personal profit is moral thing to do.
Again, Garmin has nothing to do with this. Cheers.

--

Dejan Marjanović

www.webarto.com
web design & programming