Re: [Debconf-team] debconf11.com

Hello mr Morray,

There are no Garmin products on the website at the moment.
Only the background map *was* from Garmin.
I have solved that problem and replaced Garmin with OpenStreetMap,
projections didn't match at first but I've sorted that out.

Map: OSM

Regarding the POI, company Global GPS made them, and they are sold to
Garmin, and *freely given* to us (me, debconf), we can use them
whatever we like expect sell them... That is the most complete POI
database of Banja Luka.
http://pokit.etf.ba/get/80389cfaab4086603bad185ac0af68de.png
Translation: "Here you go, 584 POI's of Banja Luka as I have promised..."

POI: Global GPS (extracted from map their own server for
DebConf11.com, not associated with Garmin in any way)

Website: made by me.

Is this the correct way?

--

Dejan Marjanović