Re: [Debconf-team] debconf11.com

It's just a PHP & MySQL backend, but AFAIK anything dynamic such as
PHP language is not allowed on DebConf11.DebConf.org...

Purpose of this website is to provide all travel information regarding
DebConf11 and the City of Banjaluka.
Everything on this website is provided to us freely, including my
work, so there is no problem in moving it do official website.

I personally payed for domain on August 21 2010, and website is
currently on my dedicated server.

Again, everything on this website is free.

Cheers.

--

Dejan Marjanović

www.webarto.com