Re: [Debconf-team] debconf11.com

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Dejan Marjanovic
<dejan.marjanovic@gmail.com> wrote:
> License problems are solved.

Great -- this must mean that Garmin have agreed to distribute the
information under a free licence?  Please send clear documentation of
that, then we can all be happy and stop worrying about what you're
doing in DebConf's name (and therefore what legal risks you are
exposing DebConf to).

> As I have said
> before, I consulted Adnan before anything, he gave green light to this
> little project, else I wouldn't be doing it.

Adnan does far too many jobs in his role as DebConf11 local team
leader, but he is not part of the DebConf website team, nor of the
DebConf admin team, and also doesn't have the power (or as far as I
know the wish) to override the wider team, so I'm afraid that his
"green light" was only a personal "that sounds nice" -- and I don't
think anyone has actually disagreed that "that sounds nice", if it's
done in a correct way.

--
Moray