Re: [Debconf-team] debconf11.com

Hello,

**we don't need static map**, we have dozen of those already.
I am building a system that will take You from point A to Banja Luka,
taking flights, buses, taxis in calculation, and every other
information that tourist would find helpful. This website is for
DebConf primarily, not for tourism in Banja Luka.

Without PHP&MySQL this would be mission impossible. As I have said
before, I consulted Adnan before anything, he gave green light to this
little project, else I wouldn't be doing it.

Website is in initial phase and everything will be documented later
(in 10 days or so), there are about 10 sub pages that are not
currently linked from index.

License problems are solved.

--

Dejan Marjanović