Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-bosnia] DC11 Govt. meeting Nov. 22 Summary & Plans for future

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 11:30 PM, Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
>> Don't get me wrong.. I was talking about
>> this: http://foolcontrol.org/?p=1150 and a fact that maybe someone already
>> book'd some plans according to this dates.
>
> Ah that, yes about that you are absolutely right, however that
> decision was revoked since we need to decide again. Mainly because it
> wasn't discussed among other Debian people.

Will you update the blog post and also
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11 to reflect the new uncertainty
(or any final-final decision)?

Googling for 'debconf11' or 'debconf11 dates' is going to get people
the wrong information right now, if I understand right.

cheers,

Dan