Re: [Debconf-team] DC11 Govt. meeting Nov. 22 Summary & Plans for future

Hi,

On 11/24/2010 05:08 PM, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
DebCamp 17 - 23 July (17th is Sunday)
DebConf 24 - 30 July (24th is Sunday)
I agree with proposed dates, not for personal reasons, but because we will avoid conflicts with other conferences and holidays. My vote goes for 17 - 30 July.

Once we have the final dates, we can proceed to reserve hotel and
venue. When talking about venue, there was also a proposition of
changing our venue, this new venue would be University of Economy.
I definitely agree, we should book hotels ASAP. Doing so early and for such a large number may give us a chance to discuss a discount and other benefits at the proposed hotel. As for venue, I think we should stay with Banski Dvor. This is mostly because most of us agreed on this, and I'm not really sure if facilities of University are such a good choice as a great deal of final terms/exams will take place during the final days of July; I'd hate to disturb students during such times...