Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-bosnia] DC11 Govt. meeting Nov. 22 Summary & Plans for future

I just updated the blog post http://foolcontrol.org/?p=1150

I personally can't believe we're having so much trouble deciding the
final dates. It should be clear that there will always be someone who
will not be satisfied with the final dates, and with this kind of
decision you can't comfort everybody.

I would like to conclude this topic by Monday 29th, so we can start
working on things that follow.

Adnan