Re: [Debconf-team] Room allocation: Volunteer needed - Penta?question

Hi Jonathan,

On Freitag, 24. April 2009, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> > (are you subscribed?)
> Yes, no need to cc me.

cool.

> > Would you be willing to also do this job plus the actual allocation
> > during DebConf? (Then probably together with someone else, to keep the
> > load low..)
> Yes, I'm happy to help with both parts of this.

very cool. :-)

> I'm not planning to be
> at DebCamp, but I don't think that should cause too much of a problem as
> allocation needs to be done before anyone arrives anyway and I can
> answer questions from attendees no matter where I am.

yeah, that should work. Having a second person for the job sounds like a good
idea anyway, so we should try to find someone who is at DebCamp. (As there
will pop up issues which are best fixed directly..)

cc: to admin@ so that we setup the mail forwarding...

regards,
	Holger